Its cosmetic condition is extremely good. There's some normal wear on the wood panels. The following mods have been done:
1. Switch for the pitch wheel to affect both oscillators, or only one
2. Switch to turn the glide on and off
3. LED to indicate if a fuse has blown. It never blew a fuse, I just thought it would be good to have for live use.
4. LED that flashes in sync with the LFO. This caused a little click when used with the square wave, so it's currently disconnected. It just needs a little filter cap to work properly.
5. Switch to turn the attack to instantaneous from the control setting
6. Kill switches for both oscillators
You can see the mods in the pics.
Comes with the original service manual, which shows insert points for a number of other mods.